- Springfield Art Museum - "The Road I Call Home"
- Marietta Cobb Museum of Art (2021) - "The Road I Call Home"
- Norfolk Art Museum (2021) - "The Road I Call Home"
- D’Amour Museum of Fine Arts (Future Date TBD) - "The Road I Call Home"
- Springfield National Airport - "It Knows No Face - Portraits of Suicide Survivors"
- Brick City Museum of Art, Missouri State University - "The Road I Call Home"
- Bolt Gallery of Art, Fort Collins, Colorado - "It Knows No Face"
- Pool Center of Art -"The Road I Call Home"
- PhotoCon Oklahoma City -"The Road I Call Home"
- Photo Expo Little Rock -"The Road I Call Home"
- Roche Pharmaceuticals Vienna, Austria and European Tour of "Sweet Life - Cancer's Unexpected Lessons"
- Saybrook University Annual Conference, Monterey California - "The Road I Call Home"
- Hulston Cancer Center - "Sweet Life - Cancers Unexpected Lessons"
- Springfield National Airport - "Mending Hearts"
- Mercy Hospital, Springfield - "Mending Hearts"
- CPC Portrait Awards - Grand Prize Winner
- Umbra International Photography Awards - Grand Prize Winner
- Tokyo International Photography Awards - Winner, Portrait
- American Photo Magazine: Image of the Year - Portrait winner
- 417 Magazine: Photographer/Artist of the year, 4-time winner
- Monochrome Photography Awards - Winner, Portrait
- Gannett News-Leader: Multi winner for "Photographer of the Year"
- Business Journal Magazine: "12 People You Need To Know"
- Addy Advertising Awards: Best Photography (multiple campaigns)
Man Up and Go
- Audience Award Best Picture-Runner Up: Breckenridge Festival of Film
- Official Selection and Finalist at nine national/international film festivals
The Last Days of Extraordinary Lives
- Official Selection at fifteen national / international film festivals
- Best Feature Documentary Winner at: Foursite International Film Festival / On the Edge Film Festival / Life Fest - Los Angeles Film Festival
- Best Director Winner at: Foursite International Film Festival / Love Unlimited International Film Festival