THE ROAD I CALL HOME
THE ROAD I CALL HOME exhibition is available for booking at your museum, gallery, venue and or event. We would be honored to discuss opportunities for THE ROAD I CALL HOME to come to your community. This exhibit challenges each viewer to look at homelessness (and humanity) with eyes of understanding versus negative judgment - inspiring each viewer to simply acknowledge those in need, trusting that we are all the same, all wanting to love and be loved.
From the project’s conception, THE ROAD I CALL HOME was designed to travel - to be seen across the nation to reach and impact the widest audience possible. This exhibit presents a ‘complete’ package that creates an immersive, life changing experience for viewers - it is a journey with the homeless. As you will see below, THE ROAD I CALL HOME includes a significant amount of artwork, yet a portion of the total exhibit can be exhibited as to custom fit your given venue space and needs.
EXHIBITION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
(PARTIAL PACKAGES ARE AVAILABLE FOR EXHIBITION):
• 85 - 32” x 32” photographic portraits custom printed to exhibition standards. All portraits are custom framed and exhibition ready.
• Each image is accompanied by a personal narrative, as told directly by the subject - digital files provided for printing on wall or similar.
• 9 - 54”Wx 86”L portrait banners printed on fabric with ceiling hanging system.
• 29-minute short film - words from the homeless
• Artist Talk
• Accompanying Coffee Table Art Book (Hardcover)
• Exhibition branding and show posters